Tuesday, September 4, 2012

fake oakleys Deficit old Barry absurd

Agreeable object 奥黛丽多杜 refused moment, seems to be particularly sad.
I reluctantly encouraged him a few words, trying to get him to cheer up, the effect is not significant.
At this time the Dustin Hoffman and Diane 娜威, Manchester also talk upstairs came down with a smile. Filming them,fake oakleys, I learned Diane 娜威 Manchester is also a bit Performing Arts extraordinary actor, who won two Oscars most good supporting actress, and her performances profound skill level without exaggeration, for the film's shooting considerably.
Thereafter, a member of the crew of the successively from the second floor of the room to go down, beautiful elf of 奥黛丽多杜 and Scarlett Johansson as the two, all of a sudden the fresh air brought among us. Attention under Scarlett Johansson, she does not have a strange expression, lays down the heart.
Gather round, and talking about the current situation, and do not know how to cope with the immediate situation. Fact, everyone is well aware of the things that's key in me, but in any case, blame me if they can not say to.
At this time, my phone rang again, but turned Yaya call, I quickly went to the bathroom, and then snapped: thinking,cheap oakley sunglasses, you think you are immortal? want to wait for you to save me, you almost finished fast to dispel this crazy idea, I'll think of a way out on my own. Yaya reluctantly Back to the table long ago, the phone rang again, this Yaya, it will give me any trouble, I am a little angry, open the clamshell look, the original call from the old Barry.
The phone is connected, I complained from the bitter to the old Barry smiled at me and said: leave. estimated as long as you leave the 'old New York City', the reporter will be dispersed. The helicopter!? Deficit old Barry absurd, but this is the only option, I had to do.
Half an hour later, I led the staff down to a small hotel in the sunroof at when the sky came the roar of the helicopter, the staff sunroof open, then the rope ladder slowly descended down by a skylight.
Fasten your seat belt, and then step onto the rope ladder rope ladder slowly rise, my body also will be piercing the roof.
I figure just appeared on the roof, and looked round came a huge burst of screams, and then all the reporters at me Kuangpai.
To see the rushed to the scene, just like a captain of the dragon in general, extremely spectacular.
I do not know an artist actually caused such a sensation the moment, my mind does not know what it's like, more of I do not know if this is good or bad.
Rope ladder slowly

No comments:

Post a Comment